At Refuelling Solutions we genuinely care about people … we do this with our committed focus on learning and development … and our working environment that supports our people to evolve and grow.
We encourage our people to be leaders, thinkers and partners … and we care for and value their contribution to the business and the needs of our customers.
Current vacancies are listed below:
With a team of highly skilled and trained operators, we have a deserved reputation for delivering an on time and reliable service to our growing customer base.
We now require the services of another operator to service our Victorian market.
To be considered for this role you MUST:
- a minimum MC Class Licence
- be eligible to hold an SLP pass
- be eligible to hold a DG Licence
- experience in fuel delivery will be highly regarded
You will have a clean driving record, be a self-starter and comfortable working in and around the building and construction industry.
You will also have strong communication skills, as you would be required to have regular contact with our customers.
Company uniform will be provided, as will detailed training and a supportive working environment.
Business Development is an integral part of our business growth and we are seeking an experienced Business-to-Business Sales Professional to join our NSW team based in Sydney.
We have a well-respected, dynamic team with a great track record of solving problems and delivering solutions to organisations of all sizes. With plenty of future growth opportunities, an exciting position is available for a motivated Sales professional to join this high performing team.
You will hit the ground running; making outbound sales calls, setting meetings with clients, answering inbound sales enquiries and chasing leads from marketing activities.
You will be responsible for preparing quotes, presenting to clients and liaising with our operations team to ensure that the job gets done. You will be meeting and talking to business owners and decision makers and will be expected to be able to think outside the box to ensure customer expectations are met.
The right candidate will:
- Have a proven ability and experience in Business-to-Business solutions selling
- Be able to strategise and prospect for new business
- Be highly motivated and energetic and possess a real desire to succeed
- Be hungry for new business and have an ability to create and build relationships with decision makers
- Be organised, able to multi-task, capable of prioritising opportunities and meet tight deadlines
- Have well developed verbal and written communications skills and a professional presentation and demeanour
- Be willing to pick up the phone to generate new business opportunities
- Be able to work autonomously
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment that has some fantastic solutions
- Have Business-to-Business sales experience
To be successful in this role you will have a demonstrated credibility and a proven track record in business development. Additionally, your ability to identify and hunt new business will be key.
Strong networking skills are essential and experience with CRM software will be viewed favourably. Experience in submitting tenders for large projects and completing pre-qualification paperwork will be highly regarded.